This practical training involves shadowing a retailer and gleaning valuable advice and useful tips.
Confirm interest in pursuing the project to become a packaging-free retailer.
By the end of the course participants should be able to
- Place orders, receive goods, stack shelves, manage traceability and clean equipment
- Greet and advise customers, take payment and manage tares and scales.
- Price, label, and stack shelves according to merchandising principles
- Know diverse products and their uses
- Follow procedures for opening and closing a shop
- Practical field training in real-life conditions
- Hands-on participation
- Feedback given at the end of each day
- Participants should follow the “Opening a packaging-free shop” training course before registering
- Courses are open to Packaging-free Network members only.
To register, please sign in or join the association.
- Minimum participant : 1
- Maximum participants : 2