This course is for prospective retailers, shop managers and section managers. It addresses issues specifically related to packaging-free retail (except fresh produce), according to the HACCP system and offers suitable procedures and instructions for implementation.
Packaging-free retailers have a legal obligation (EU regulation 852/2004) to train at least one member of staff in HACCP.
Participants learn how to manage product traceability, ensure hygiene and safeguard customer health and safety.
To be able to organize and manage packaging-free retail of foodstuffs, detergents and cosmetics while upholding the required standards of hygiene.
By the end of the course participants should be able to
- Incorporate basic hygiene principles in their day-to-day operations
- Determine and counter the risks and dangers of sub-standard hygiene in a packaging-free retail environment by adopting the HACCP system
- Implement best hygiene practices in each stage of the self-service packaging-free sales cycle, from goods reception to purchase point
- Incorporate and implement elements of the HACCP system
- Manage the traceability of food and non-food goods
- Participative methods
- Alternation between theory, methodology and practice
- Case studies and group work
- The guide to best hygiene practices for packaging-free retail
- Methodology guides
- Training certificate
- Prerequisite : none.
- Sessions require a minimum of 6 participants (12 maximum)
- Courses are open to Packaging-free Network members only.
To register, please sign in or join the association.